Wednesday, March 14, 2012

As an artist and a student of art who wants to one day be a professional, I need to start getting my work out of the classroom. This april I am going to be showing some paintings in a local coffeehouse during our areas Homegrown Music Festival!

Previously it's been primarily about the music, but this year they are adding a visual aspect to it as well. So I dusted off a few of my favorite paintings from 2010 (and one from 2011, accidentally labeled it the wrong year though) and submitted them! Two of the three I entered were accepted!

 These are the two paintings I entered that were accepted. The one above was painted in acrylic in 2010, and the one below is a watercolor I did in 2011 (though I completely spaced, and thought I did it in 2010 for some reason when I submitted it).

No comments:

Post a Comment